St Helena Weather

Tuesday 4 June 2013

St Helena Arrival

I appreciate there has been a flurry of BLOG activity! I managed to get onto the internet yesterday (Monday) for the first time since leaving the UK - well over a week of isolation!.
I will hopefully, internet permitting - it's not the most reliable - post weekly from now on!
I will do a piece on the arrival - and shopping - I almost battled someone for a lettuce today!!
This is a picture of what I saw as I approached the Island at dawn and the second picture is taken from my house veranda at dawn - will get some better ones soon. The mountain on the bottom, veranda photo is called the barn and you can just about make out the sea line on the horizon between the trees and the sky. Our house backs on to open fields and mountains -wonderful..



No comments:

Post a Comment